It is true that classical music is no longer as fashionable as it once was. However, many millennia still enjoy it. According to many, it is a genre in a world apart. For hundreds of thousands of them, it is far better than what exists in the world of contemporary music. In a typical orchestra, for example, many instruments are brought together to produce an inspiring sound. There is no doubt that the violin is one of the instruments that lead the way in this type of arena. Indeed, its sound is distinct because it often resonates, taking the audience to a higher level. But we must also acknowledge the merit of an amplifier because it plays an essential role in this kind of arena. So if you’re reviewing this piece because you want to know more about the Best Amp for Electric Violin, come along as we take you through them.
Top 5 Best Amp for Electric Violin
Let’s see our products!
5. Rogue G-10 Combo Amp
- It has a 1/4” headphone out
- This 10-watt gadget is controlled with 2-band tone
- It also has a master volume
- To automatically switch off the Internal speaker, the user will just switch off the headphone jack
- This gadget comes in black
- Its dimensions are 12.2×9.8×6.8 inches
This gadget comes fifth on the list because it produces a cool sound that impresses your listeners. Although it looks relatively small, this 10-watt gadget has two bands EQs for easy use. If you’re a violinist just starting out in your career, this gadget will help you in your rehearsals. You will find more details below.
- A wide variety of tones on offer
- It is budget-friendly
- Users may easily switch between override and clean sounds from the preamp section
- It offers amazing sound for students who use it for practice
- Much as it’s good for the high-pitch setting, the 10-watt gadget cannot be said to be powerful
After reviewing this gadget, you will understand that it is a fabulous product. Yes, the good thing is that it is a portable but efficient amplifier. What’s more, the user can connect his guitar to it to amplify it. But then, 10 watts isn’t loud enough.
4. Tech21 Trademark
- It is 100% analog
- Besides, it has a headphone output and effect loop
- It weighs 15.85 lbs
- Its dimensions are 15x9x14 inches
If you are looking to get more value than what previous gadgets have offered, then the Tech21 trademark would not be a bad choice for you. You see, since it produces 30 watts of sound, it simply means that it gives you more value for your dough than the gadget mentioned above.
- It is an affordable gadget meant for people on a low budget
- Given its price, it is a super cool product
- Beyond use for violins, it also gives users good analog production
- There are important functions, such as speaker typesetting and gain structure
- There are other key facilities, such as provision for external speakers and headphone monitoring. These facilities give flavor to its production
- There is no denying the fact that this gadget’s sound is noisy and distorted
It’s basically a nice gadget because of its power for people on a budget. However, there are better gadgets on that list, which is why it has taken the number 4 spot on that list. You can keep reading if you are not impressed by this gadget.
3. Fishman Loudbox Mini Amplifier
- It is a lightweight gadget with a 10-degree built-in tilt
- Its dimensions are 9.7×13.7×12 inches
- It weighs 19.7 lbs
- This gadget boosts a 60-watt master volume
- Its woofer measures 6.5 inches
- The soft dome tweeter measures 1 inch
If you are a musical instrument professional, you must have stumbled upon the name Fishman. Indeed, for making the industry’s flagship products, Fishman has become a household name. So, it’s one of its core products. Of all the features of this gadget, the integration of a 60W woofer makes it unique. Let’s not forget that its tweeter also does an amazing job. These two functions, therefore, play an essential role in the improvement of its sound.
- It gives off a well-refined sound
- Its audio is accurate and warm
- This gadget also supports other musical instruments
- Looking at the wattage, this gadget makes an explosive and clean sound
- As it’s a lightweight gadget, it’s not difficult moving it around
- It is pricey
Here’s a gadget that allows users to not only play their instruments but also connect their guitars, producing powerful sounds for the listening pleasure of the users’ audience. Although it should be pointed out that this gadget produces a cool sound, it should be noted here that it is much more expensive than the above gadget. So, you should choose it if you are a bag of money.
2. Pyle-Pro Amplifier
- It has 8” speaker, high-level input and low-level input
- It weighs 22 lbs
- This gadget also has two channels
- Its frequency range is 20Hz to 15kHz
- Its dimensions are 15.75×8.27×13.58 inches
Imagine an amp that gives you the same value as the last gadget, but at an incredibly lower price. Yes, that’s what this gadget brings to the table. A 60-watt gadget at a very reasonable price is not a common feature found in many products. Let’s look at some other details.
- It’s perfect for people who are just getting started with violin
- It is popular on the market because it is budget-friendly
- With the features built-in this gadget, customizing your preferences is extremely easy
- It produces well-filtered sound and impressive volume
- Because this gadget is portable, it’s easy to move
- 1/4” headphone jack is just what users need for rehearsals
- The Override is crunchy
Although this gadget isn’t perfect (which amp is perfect anyway?), we must emphasize that it offers you real value for your money. In fact, many users love it because of the impressive sounds it produces. In any case, if you want this gadget, money won’t be a challenge as it is relatively affordable. It’s commendable because it offers you an innovative way to customize your sound. In all sincerity, you should try it.
1. Peavey Vypyr VIP 3 Amp for Electric Violin
- It comes with a built-in LCD for quick preset
- This gadget also has an enhanced chromatic tuner
- It has a 36 onboard gadget models
- It weighs 37.1 lbs
- Its dimensions are 11.3x4x1 inches
This is the number 1 amp on our list. But why? Well, to ask a question: do you want a gadget that delivers high-quality sound? If so, this gadget fits a good description of what you are looking for. Indeed, it is a typical amplifier, small but powerful, because it has an output of up to 100-110 watts. Isn’t that amazing? That’s not all; you should check its other details.
- This gadget gives an awesome deal of flexibility
- It produces an awesome sound
- The integration of floating-point SHARC processor and other features creates a scintillating sound
- It is a user-friendly gadget
- Many beginners may not find it too expensive
Of course, this gadget completely transforms your events by offering up to 110 watts of sound. Without a doubt, that’s a lot. It is interesting to note that the manufacturer offers special units called 10 instrument models. Basically, it’s a name used to describe the integration of many innovative components that give it a super-duper sound. The truth is that this gadget is amazing.
Important Parameters for Choosing the Best Amp for Electric Violin
Make no mistake, bands are incomplete without violins in today’s world. And gadgets are always available to improve the sound of violins. That being said, a question that many amateur violinists often ask themselves is: “What are the factors to take into account to find the right gadget for their violin? Here’s the answer: Before choosing the right gadget for your violin, keep in mind that these factors are essential:
- The type of violin
- Its impedance of your musical instrument
- The desired effects
- Volume of choice
Final Thoughts About Best Amp for Electric Violin
In conclusion, one should never choose a gadget without taking these factors into account. Nevertheless, it cannot be overemphasized that there are individual differences. This means that the sound that violinist A finds fascinating can be horrible for violinist B. And while some players like to play with their effects, many others don’t like to have their effects. If you are a pro, you already know that these factors are very important whenever you want to make such choices.
This brings us to another point: We can’t rule out the possibility that none of the gadgets we’ve looked at may be suitable for you. In that case, you can try something else. Nevertheless, we recommend the above products because we have sought expert advice and carried out extensive research on the subject before making the list. Why not try them today?