After the publication of the article entitled “Best Steel Tip Darts for the Money“, many readers of our blog sent us private messages asking us to write about the break signals as it directly concerns them. Since we put our readers’ interests first, we decided to honor them with Best Break Cue for the Money. This article, therefore, gives an insight into this game stick that is close to their hearts. More importantly, these topic suggestions have led us to an important conclusion: a high percentage of our blog readers are indoor game enthusiasts. Having said that, let’s get down to the serious stuff in today’s article.
Understanding Break Cue
Are you new to the games of pool, carom billiards and snooker? If so, you must know what pool cues are. Basically, cues are sticks used to hit balls in the sports mentioned above. Usually measuring 1.5 m, cues are usually made of wood with graphite joints.
To get the best breaks, players will need break cues compared to normal cues. When breaking in the pool, the results are always powerful and accurate, leaving you with the sweet smell of success. Now that you know what break cues are and their benefits, let’s review some cool break cues you should try.
Top 5 Best Break Cue for the Money
Here is our selection!
5. Rage Heavy Hitter
- It has a wooden collar
- This sporting tool has phenolic jump
- Weighs 25 ounces
- It comes with fiber ferrule
- It does not have a wrap
If you don’t know Rage Heavy Hitler, you are probably a beginner or an experienced player. Do you know why this line was added to our list? Well, it’s very affordable. What could be more heartwarming than a break cue that works well even if it’s affordable? Your answer is as good as ours: Nothing! Discover its features.
- Measures 20x4x4 inches
- It has a very durable fiber ferrule
- Its 29-inch 14mm maple shaft gives a good impact
- This cue is affordable
- Has an enduring wrap resistance
- It’s a lightweight stick
- Given the size, a new player may struggle to hold the size
The truth is that it is difficult to identify the drawbacks of this jump signal. However, professional players may consider it not the best cue that exists, as there are better cues out there. But for beginners, this cue offers an amazing way to start. Although it is a good buy for its price, you should check out the other break cues on this list.
4. Cuetec CT296
- It measures 58×1.2×1.2 inches
- It weighs 1.2 pounds
- This jump cue has an adjustable weight bolt mechanism
- Comes with a power-bonded shaft
- The tip is multilayered with polycarbonate ferrule
As we go through this list, prices may increase. But if you don’t have a problem with prices, you may want to consider the Cuetec CT296. You’ll find it interesting because it dries users’ wet and clammy hands. It’s amazing! Let’s take a look at some other features.
- This tool gives players total control over the game
- The weight bolt system, which is adjustable, makes it, comfortable easy and fast to use
- The stainless-steel joint gives more strength to the cue
- Its bonded shaft gives users a perfect strike
- The Tiger Everest tip comes with its order – something that many players don’t find super cool for breaking
Beyond the inconvenience of having its control on board with the Tiger Everest, the Cuetec CT296 is a good indication of Cuetec’s ability to jump. The advantage is that the tip can be replaced by a Taom or Samsara tip. Unfortunately, this means that you have to spend more money to get the best results with this wand.
3. Pure X Billiard Pool
- Its dimensions are 20x4x4 inches
- It offers three interchangeable release joints
- It weighs 1.4 pounds
- This cue has a 16×18 stainless steel joint
- The solid maple shaft measures 11.75mm
Similar to the Cuetec CT296 cue, this cue gives users the much-needed opportunity to take control of their game. Indeed, it is in a world of its own. Now let’s take a look at why it was included on this list.
- The three fast release joints allow players to give mind-blowing shots
- Its air fight region enhances grip
- By adding a jump extender, you can extend the shots
- As it is a durable product, it comes with a lifetime warranty
- It is not as affordable as the Rage Heavy Hitler
If you want to be in a world of your own, this product offers you the rare opportunity to start this journey in an inspiring way. Although we have mentioned that it is not as affordable as the Rage Heavy Hitler, this does not mean that this sports cane is not affordable. It is, therefore, one of the most sought-after break sticks on the market.
2. Elite Break Cue
- Its dimensions are 32x4x4 inches
- This cue has a 13.5mm phenolic tip
- The ferrule measures an inch
- The maple shaft is Canada-made with 29” AAA grade
- It has a stainless-steel made collar
- It has a 2” wooded billiard pin
This is one of the most sophisticated cues that money can pay for. Apparently, the Elite Break Cue is so-called because it has many high-end features that are in high demand in the billiard game. Wondering what these features are? Let’s put them into perspective.
- Its massive weight of 27oz enables it to produce enough power for breaks
- Its weight makes it one of the heaviest break cues ever manufactured
- This is a very high-quality product
- Given the weight of this cue, it has been banned in many leagues
- It requires some level of expertise before using
If you like this rupture signal, we are convinced that it is due to its weight. Huge weight means that the player doesn’t need to do a lot of work before taking a break or jump. However, you must be careful not to hit the ball out of the pool. Again, if you are not a professional player, you may not find this stick very fun to use. Despite all the shortcomings, it remains one of the favorites of professional players.
1. Predator BK3
- It has a 2×4 inches shoulder strap
- This break cue has no ferrule
- Unlike others, it has no collar and rings
- It has a blue and black grip
- Its plate is made of stainless steel
- With respect to the forearm, it boasts matte finish
Beyond questions, many professional players who have tried a good number of break sticks will consider this list incomplete without mentioning the Predator BK3. The truth is that the manufacturer obviously put a lot of effort into the design of this product, which is why it remains one of the best today. This is an update of the good old Predator BK2, an earlier version. One of the important features that makes it very popular with many users is its lightweight, which makes it super easy to carry. Below is a list of other features that make it unique.
- This is specially designed for professional users, as it brings out the best performance in them
- It also offers a set of 4-butt construction that enhances its efficiency. This is called C4 technology
- This cue has a break balance shaft that distributes its weight across the board
- The 18-ounce weight contributes in no small measure to its accuracy and speed
- It is expensive
- The carbon fiber shaft gives a low feel
- Amateur players may not enjoy this cue
If you are a guru of this sport and you haven’t tried this cue yet, you are missing out on so much fun. Maybe you need to remember that it’s very expensive. That’s simply because it’s in a league of its own. Dear professional player, this cue gives your game some personality. What are you waiting for? You should try this cue.
Making that Call
Although there are many breakthrough indices, we consider these 5 products to be the best among equals. Before making this list, we considered some important factors. The reason why these factors are important is that they define the criteria for getting the most out of the market. That said, these factors include tip type, weight, wood type, design, packaging material, color and balance point. We therefore advise you to make a choice from the list of products we have presented in this guide.
Last Words About Best Break Cue for the Money
At this stage, you don’t have to fight to get used to these break-up signals, because we have explained everything there is to know about them. Are you new to this game? Well, there’s nothing stopping you from becoming a professional player in the near future. However, you have to start at the bottom and become a pro over time. It’s not rocket science, you know. However, if you have a good chance to enjoy playing with the first four sticks, you might not find the last breaker stick super interesting. That’s because it’s specially designed for experts. And for all professionals, if you haven’t tried the Predator BK3 yet, you have no idea what you’re missing. So guys, why wait? You should all try these breakthrough signals today.