Many cases of depression-related incidences have been reported in different media platform. One of the causes of it is the SAD or the Seasonal Affective Disorder which occurs seasonally, usually during winter or autumn. Though this is not a good condition one can undergo through, the good news is the presence of a phototherapy which may be done using the best light therapy lamp.
To give the readers some options on which may be considered to aid in the process of treating various types of disorders, this article provides details of the three of the best light therapy lamps available on the market, according to the research we have made.
Top 3 Best Light Therapy Lamp
3. Carex Day-Light Classic Plus Bright Light Therapy Lamp
- 10,000 light intensity
- Modifiable height and length
- Able to do downward projection of light
- Blocks 99.3% of UV
This item is your flexible phototherapy lamp, particularly its height and angle which you can adjust until you find your most comfortable state.
- Safe from UV rays
- Downward project of light is advised
- Provides comfort with its adjustable height and angle
- Has the recommended amount of lux
- Relatively higher in price than other light therapy lamps
Should you want to achieve great level of comfort with its adjustable angle and height features, then this product is the best for you.
2. Circadian Optics Lumine Light Therapy Lamp
- Brightness settings may be adjusted from levels one to three
- Ten thousand lux
- One-touch feature
- Free from UV
- The LEDs can last up to 50,000 hours
The Circadian Optics Lumine Light Therapy Lamp is your choice of a minimalist lamp that may be used either at work in the office, or while resting at home.
- Brightness may be regulated into three different levels
- Simple to use
- Safe due to the absence of UV rays
- Replacement of the LEDs is unnecessary
- Limited reach
With the Circadian Optics Lumine Light Therapy Lamp, you will be assured of safety in simplicity.
1. Verilux Happy Light Liberty
- Customizable settings
- Fully compact
- 10,000 lux
- May be tilted 15 degrees forward and backward
- Free from UV
- Free from flicker
- Bulbs are energy-efficient with only 36 watts used for up to 300 watts of day light produced
Verilux Happy Light Liberty got the first rank making it the best light therapy lamp. Said product may be customized with its two no glare lenses that are easy to install whenever you feel like having that high energy or otherwise.
- Settings may be adjusted from high to low
- Safe from UV rays and flickers
- Cost and energy efficient
- Light has no timer
This product will not be ranked first among the best light therapy lamps featured for nothing. Have this product and get your money’s worth along with the benefits that this will serve for your phototherapy needs.
In closing, this article shall serve only as a guide for choosing your best light therapy lamp. Thus, it is still advisable to consult a medical professional for this matter as the phototherapy lamps also cause side effects.