Workout sessions are an important part of our life. No one should start a day without an intense exercise session. Of course, waking up early in the morning and working on those jammed up muscles is not a piece of cake. You have to first force yourself to wake up from the bed.
And then you have to force yourself to get ready for the gym or jog. And finally, stepping out of the house is the last hurdle that you have to cross. All you need is the motivation to do more. Motivation in form of a new music playlist and brand new best over ear headphones workout to listen to.
Most of us go for speakers because the wires keep getting in the way of our workout sessions. But for those who go jogging can’t help but have to use earphones or headphones. But there are amazing wireless headphones that are made in the industry just for you. Let’s check out which are the best headphones to workout.
Before we dig into the best headphones available in the market, let’s look at what are the best type of headphones that are perfect for such sweaty sessions. Research shows that over-ear headphones are the best among the rest. There are many other things that you have to take care of while you are looking for the best headphones to workout.
- Wires of the headphones that always comes on the way of a good workout session. So, it is best if you try working out with a wireless one. This way you can immerse yourself into the music and session without halting it, again and again, to deal with the wires. For this reason, go with the best workout headphones wireless.
- Weight is the second aspect you have to look out for. Obviously, you wouldn’t want to put a lot of pressure on your spine with heavy headphones. Lighter versions are best. This way, they stay put on your head when you work intensely.
- The clamp of the headphones matters a lot. If they get too tight, your head will hurt and if they get too loose, it may slip and fall. So, you might want to make sure that the clamp of the headphones is just fine for your head.
- Of course, the main point of buying a best over ear headphones workout is for the audio and the power we get listening to it. So, make sure the audio quality is top of the class.
- Level of noise cancellation is also an important part of your headphones decision. You might not want to cancel out all the surrounding noises. While on a jog, you must be able to hear the sound of the horn of passing vehicle.
- Finally, go for headphones that are sturdy and lasts with you longer. The last thing you want is to keep investing in it.
Top 5 Best Over Ear Headphones Workout
Now that you are equipped with the knowledge of the things you must take care while looking for the best over ear workout headphones, you can proceed to look at the list of those that you can go for.
5. Plantronics Backbeat Go 600
- Not much pressure on the head
- The battery can run for 17 straight hours
- 90 minutes for full charging
Nothing can beat the sleekness and the beauty of this amazing product. They are something that every person working out must have. They give the right amount of bass and upbeat music with a little tweak. With its long lasting battery juice, you are sure to get done more than you planned out for that day. And over everything, it is so lightweight that you can hardly feel it strapped around your head.
- The enclosure is closed at the back
- Accessible tweaking button on the earcups
- Has a signature v-shaped smiley face sound
- Doesn’t sit around your head tightly so there is fear of falling
- No noise cancellation
Although you fear it may slip and fall, you can buy this if you are into a light exercising routine. It offers the best and signature sound effects that may want you to stay longer in the gym. The bass can be adjusted. The clasp over your ear is perfect and light. Finally, it has so much juice that it’ll last for more than 15 hours! What more do you need?
4. Skullcandy Hesh 3
- Powerful bass
- 19 hours long battery
- Charging is quick
If you are looking for a cheaper alternative with best in class features, then this over the ear headphones are for you. The bass that it provides is in mind-blowing amount. It can immerse you in your exercise session for so long and you may never realize it! It offers perfect grip over your head. It is lightweight for your comfort. The amazing battery life of 19 hours can beat every other product at this price range!
- Affordable option
- Amazing for genres involving heavy bass
- May look cheaper and give you a plasticky kind of feel
Yes, it may look a bit plasticky but you must lose something to gain something. And in this product, you are winning a lot of options in exchange. With its amazing battery life, quicker charging capabilities, and high bass, you get everything packed in a bundle of joy that is so cost-effective. This is the best workout headphones wireless one can have at this range.
3. Plantronics BackBeat Go 810
- Stylish look with easy control options
- 24.5 hours of battery life
- Mind-blowing and neutral production of music
If something that cancels the noise from the outside and gives you a peaceful workout session from the inside with amazing music quality, then those headphones qualify as the best over ear workout headphones. Not only are they super easy when you use it but have an amazing bodice that can attract a lot of people. If you are that type of music lover whose genre choice changes with every song they play, then this definitely has to be your no. 1 choice.
- Fitting on the head is perfect
- Goes into standby mode automatically
- High-grade look
- Can get bulky over your ears
When you love to listen to almost all types of music while you burn those fats, then this is the headphone you must put on. They balance every type of music and it is so easy to use. Although it feels a bit bulky, you will not be distracted by any noise from the outside world as they get effectively cancelled.
2. Beats Studio3 Wireless
- 23-hour battery life
- Blocks ambient noise
- The most stylish headphones in the market
One cannot beat these particular headphones when it comes to the best wireless headphones for workout. It is known for its stylish looks and comfortable feel it offers. With its amazing fit and comfort, it also has an extraordinary physical buttons that make handling it amazingly easier. With the powerful battery backup it also offers you a disturbance-free workout session through its noise cancellation feature. When you forget to juice it up, you can take advantage of the quick charging feature that comes with it.
- A great comfort to your ears
- Wireless headphones with noise cancellation
- Easy to use
- Music can tone down a little bit because of the cluttered effect
Although the music output is not up to the mark, there are so many other reasons to go for these headphones. It is sleek and looks amazing when worn, provides great comfort while you jog your way through the park, and has a long lasting battery that will last a humongous 24 hours. Over everything else, it is so easy when you use it.
1. Sennheiser PXC 550 Wireless
- 27-hour battery life
- Touch sensitive controls
- Control EQ with an app
Here are the top best wireless headphones for workout. With a solid battery that can withstand your continued usage for hours, these headphones are sure to offer you the best experience there could be. Wireless and noise cancellation are just the icing on the cake. It can offer you amazing musical feeling with few touches on the controls. That’s how easy it is to use this amazing musical gadget. One can simply put it on and go on for hours in the gym because it offers you an amazing fit which is tight and at the same time comfortable.
- Amazing battery life
- Auto-off for effective battery savings
- Versatile headphones
- Leakage of sound can be detected
Although there is a bit of leakage of your music while you are pumping yourself hard lost in loud music bothering your fellow gym mates, this is a must have headphones. It is the best workout wireless headphones that not only serves the purpose in the gym but also is a perfect fit for your daily, long and boring commute.
Nothing beats the thrill of loud music put together with an intense workout session. And to reach that happy place, you need to own the best workout wireless headphones in the market. We hope that the above list helps you decide what fits your needs the best. Think twice, invest wise!