Today, every nook and cranny of the world has dart players. While some of them became pros over time, others do it for fun. It’s a fun-filled and rewarding game, you know. So, are you reading this piece because you want to become a pro player? Perhaps you just want to buy a steel tip dart. Whatever be the reason, the good news is that your search for the best steel tip darts for the money has returned a well-researched online article. Well, in this informative article, we will discuss different darts, their pros and cons, and everything in-between.
Before we proceed any further, note that a dart with steel dip has more edges over one with a soft tip. Wondering what those are? Chill out – you should not worry as you will learn all that as you read on. That being said, relax and grab a pizza now as we get down to the business of today.
Top 8 Best Steel Tip Darts for the Money
8. Uzopi Steel Tip Dart (15 Packs)
- Sure, they are detachable, allowing users to determine the appropriate dimensions
- They also weigh 10.2 ounces
- It has plastic tips
- It measures 3.5x2x0.7 inches
- Moreover, they come with other relevant accessories
Well, he’s the first one on our list. This product was specifically designed to attract more newcomers to the game. So, it’s perfectly suited for indoor environments. Now, let’s explain why it’s a must.
- The brass plate gives it some elegance
- It allows gamers to aim more accurately
- It also has a stunning matte black shaft
- More importantly, it wafts through the air along a consistent pathway
- They are affordable
- Many gamers find it uncomfortable
For starters, if you really want to sharpen your dexterity, there’s no doubt that this dart is the right one to launch your dart career. It can be expected to have many benefits. So why not try it today?
7. Bullseye Steel Tip Darts
- Besides a weight of 1.1 pounds, its dimensions are 6.1×2.4×2.4 inches
- Its shaft is nylon-made and convex-shaped
- Additionally, it has nickel-silver gripping tips
If you are not convinced by what you have seen so far, why not try Bull’s Eye Steel Tip Darts? Here’s why: No matter what level of expertise you have, anyone can play and enjoy them.
- Its flight path is consistent
- It is an all-purpose sport tool
- Bullseye Steel Tip Darts withstand heavy impacts
- One major downside of this product is that it requires a spacious storage room
In conclusion, it gives everyone the rare opportunity to get into the game of darts. Without the shadow of a doubt, it is designed for a single player, which makes it a good darts game to try.
6. Fat Cat Predator
- It has barrels with knurled bands and ravishing rings
- While many darts deliver single band, Fat Cat Predator has double-banded knurls
- With dimensions of 11x10x1 inches, it weighs 5.6 ounces
Without a doubt, when a tool contains 80% tungsten, it adds a lot of value to the beautiful game. Yes, that’s exactly what Fat Cat Predator offers. And what’s more? It’s durable and resistant. Do we whet your appetite? Let’s go, let’s go.
- It is capable of withstanding heavy impacts
- Thanks to its aerodynamics and slender shape, this dart has higher scoring potential
- Its wide glide allows it to fly much faster than the many other darts on the market
- The components are evolutionary
- Its knurled bands and finely painted rings allow for a firm grasp
- It costs too much to maintain these darts
For a product to have all that in-store, what else are you looking for? There is no denying that the Fat Cat Predator has many merits. Nevertheless, you have to be careful because many users complain that it costs them a fortune to maintain. So, unless you have a problem with its maintenance cost, you should try it out.
5. KO Steel Tip Darts
- It has lightweight nylon-made shafts
- It has a 26”-diameter barrel, as well as boasts 90%-tungsten barrel
- Its dimensions are 6.2×3.6×0.9 inches
- This product weighs 8 ounces
Well, you should write down on this countdown the KO Steel Tip Darts. Are you thinking about it? Let it rest. The fact is, it’s a high quality, affordable mix. So, if you need an affordable product without compromising on quality, then settle for it.
- It is long-lasting
- The good thing here is, users can be sure of getting a replacement when damage occurs
- It is very affordable
- This dart hardly withstands resistance
Let’s be realistic: the prize has great significance for countless people. That explains why this dart has a reasonable place on our list. It makes even more sense if low-budget darts have obvious cool features.
4. Ignat Games Steel Tip Dart
- It has thick brass barrels
- It has a nice sharpener
- And it measures 7×5.5×1 inches
- It weighs 14.4 ounces
As we gradually finish our countdown, Ignat Games’ Steel Dart takes the top spot on our list. As you can see, it is designed with solid shafts, which is highly recommended for beginners.
- It is a high-quality dart with multiple colors
- This dart has a good balance which gives awesome playing experience
- Its accuracy is out-of-this-world
- It’s easy to carry
- It’s uneasy to assemble
- Its brass barrel doesn’t look attractive
Do you want to start a career in darts? If so, your search for the right dart ends here. Of course, that’s because it has an extremely thick barrel, so you don’t have to worry about it breaking.
3. Viper Blitz
- Its shafts rotate
- The shaft locking hole does a sterling job with the easiness to fit into its lock
- It is 95% tungsten, which is awesome
- This dart measures 11x10x1 inches
- It weighs 28 pounds
Are you a beginner or a professional player? Guess what, it doesn’t really matter at this point. In fact, it’s a typical gaming tool made for everyone to enjoy.
- Viper Blitz comes in a durable case
- Its accessories come fully secure
- It has various weights
- It’s a user-friendly product
- As you probably know, it’s very expensive
As a versatile tool, Viper Blitz meets the gaming needs of almost everyone. However, it is expensive. But note that there are cheaper steel-tipped darts in the same category.
2. Bottelsen Hammer
- Bottelsen Hammer has an aluminum hammerhead
- It also has moveable points
- It measures 1x1x1 inches
- And it weighs 1 pound
These are high-quality darts that are actually made for professional players. With a 95% tungsten barrel, players are sure of balance and durability. In addition, it is important to note that this dart has moving tips.
- Having moveable points is a plus
- These darts have 95% tungsten alloy barrel
- And it has an aluminum shaft
- It is costlier than others in this category
If you’re a professional dart player looking for balance in your favorite game, this dart has exactly what you’re looking for and much more. Since this product has been on the market, Bottelsen Hammer Head steel-tipped darts have become a source of revenue for the manufacturer, despite the fact that they smell ostentatious.
1. Target Darts Carrera Titanium
- Unlike others that come in singly, this dart comes in a set
- Its 90-tungsten barrel is also a selling point
- It offers a bi-directional grip
- It measures 9x5x1 inches
- It weighs 0.32 ounces
This product replaces number 1 on our list of the top 8 steel-tipped darts. Wondering why? You see, this dart brings first-class durability and sturdiness to the dart game. In fact, it also has a wide range of interesting features.
- Besides, it has both qualities of radical precision which improves its aerodynamics
- It is convenient to carry
- Target Darts Carrera Titanium is capable of flying for a much longer period of time
- Its nylon-made shaft makes it comfortable to use
- Poor handling causes injury
Believe it or not, this dart is one of the most sought-after products on the market today because of the benefits that countless players derive from its use.
Conclusion About Best Steel Tip Darts for the Money
Of course, this article reviews a list of eight darts. Now, our question: why do we prefer steel-tipped darts to soft-tipped darts? Well, the fact is that darts were originally invented to have steel tips. Also, steel-tipped darts are more accurate. However, you can change the material by changing it completely. In addition, it is essential to note that the most important aspects to pay attention to before ordering a dart are its flight, shaft, size, barrel, maintenance, and type of dart. Place your order now and join tens of thousands of enthusiastic dart players around the world.